Delivery & Returns
Delivery is free for orders over €75. Orders under €75 carry a flat delivery fee of €5.
For customers in the UK or Europe please see www.babyelegance.co.uk for a full stockist list.
Our partners for deliveries in Ireland are DPD. Please ensure to include your mobile number and email when purchasing to take advantage of the Predict service. This enables you to receive a text and email with a delivery window of 2 hours.
If for any reason you are not happy with your Baby Elegance purchase it is free to return to us within 28 days.
If you would like us to collect from your home or workplace please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will reply to you within 24 hours with a collection date. The collection will take place between 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday and no time can be allocated.
Alternately you can return the item to one of our stores in Dundrum or Blanchardstown and all you need is a copy of your online purchase.
If we find that the product has been tampered with and is not suitable for resale we can not refund you and we will simply post the item back to you.
We will refund your delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged but we will not do this if an item is simply not wanted. Should you have any questions regarding our policy please call the Baby Elegance Helpline: 01 820 3333.
1. The manufacturer’s warranty period is 12 months, from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt.
2. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only in Europe. Baby Elegance guarantees that the product will be in compliance only with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply in the region in which the product was sold.
3. This limited manufacturer’s warranty only applies for a product that is purchased for private use. This limited manufacturer’s warranty expressly excludes products obtained for commercial purpose or use, including, but not limited to products for commercial rental.
4. The manufacturer’s warranty provides a right to repair unless Baby Elegance is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary. Baby Elegance will bear the expense and risk of transport from and to the retailer where you purchased the product, provided the repair is covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
5. Baby Elegance reserves the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory, and therefore it will replace a part with a similar product, colour or fabric during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
6. To claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must provide Baby Elegance with the following:
a copy of the dated receipt of purchase,
a clear description of the complaint and
the defective product and/or photographs of the defective part or product.
7. The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
8. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect any statutory rights you may have, for example the right to hold the retailer accountable for defects.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE?
The manufacturer’s guarantee applies in respect of the product and covers the following:
all manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and the wheels;
all manufacturing defects in the adapters (frame and car seat adapters)
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY WILL VOID IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without first having received written permission from Baby Elegance.
Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the user guide.
If the serial number has been damaged or removed.
Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear.
Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product.
Improper storage / product care.
Damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product.
Holes or punctures in the tires.
Damage due to improper use or due to failure to follow user guide.
Damage due to repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or due to improper disassembly of the product.
Transport damage (during air transport or other modes of transport): carefully inspect your Baby Elegance product after it was shipped by the airline (or other carrier) and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
The manufacturer’s warranty period for this product is 12 months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt. Save the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it. If you submit a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must first contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to repair the defect or if you have purchased the product directly from Baby Elegance, you can contact Baby Elegance by sending an e-mail to parts@Baby Elegance.com.
For complaints that arise outside the manufacturer’s warranty period you must also contact your retailer or our customer service team to see if arrangements can be made to carry out an inspection.
Baby Elegance reserves the right to amend these manufacturer’s warranty provisions.