We are delighted to have joined forces with the amazing Jenny McCarthy of PhotosbyJen here at Baby Elegance. Jenny has set up a cozy mini studio in our Dundrum and Blanchardstown stores especially for newborn photo-shoots.
These in store shoot days are an amazing opportunity for you to get some beautiful photographs of your new bundle of joy while they are still so tiny. Jenny’s experience in newborn photography is second to none; there’s no doubt as to why she has been referred to as the ‘Baby Whisperer’ on so many occasions. A newborn photo session with Jenny will leave you with incredible images of your little one to treasure forever.
Our newborn package is €195 and includes the following:
- A 45 minute photo shoot
- 2 mounted 6x8” prints, signed by Jenny McCarthy
(Further additional options are available, including glass blocks, framed pieces, albums and gift prints – a perfect gift for family and friends.)
How it works:
- You can book your appointment using the booking system below. Just select a date and time from the store schedule.
- A non-refundable booking fee of €50 is required at time of booking.
- Please arrive to the store at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment, with your baby fed, if possible.
- Each shoot takes up to 45 minutes. During this time, Jenny will take some amazing photographs of your baby while you can relax on the couch or have a look around the store.
- The balance of €145 will be required on arrival.
- We will then welcome you back to the store the following week where you will be shown a beautiful slide show of your images. At this point, we will take your order of your favourite photos.
You can now purchase an in-store shoot day as a gift for that special person. Click here to purchase a voucher!
Next shoots are:
Thursday 27th September - 10amThursday 4th October - 11am, 12pm & 1pmThursday 18th October - 11am, 12pm & 1pm
Monday 1st October - 11am, 12pm & 1pmMonday 15th October - 11am, 12pm & 1pm
Frequently asked questions:
There is nothing I love more than to welcome a brand new baby into my studio with his or her doting parents and siblings. This is the part of my job that I absolutely adore. My aim is to capture the little personality that has already developed, even at this early stage. With over ten years of experience with newborns & children, your baby will be in very safe hands.
What’s the ideal time to have my Newborn photographed?
I like to capture little ones when they are between 5 &10 days old. This is when they are most sleepy and can be easily positioned into the gorgeous poses that you would have seen on my Newborn gallery. However, if your baby is already past this stage, it’s not too late, I photograph babies of all ages.
What should I bring for my baby?
I like to keep things really simple. I encourage parents to bring along a couple of white babygro’s & vests to begin with. But there is nothing more adorable than just your baby’s skin, which is why I photograph them without clothes. There is no fear of baby getting cold as I keep the studio nice and warm so that your baby feels comfortable and cozy. If you have any items that have special or sentimental meanings, such as blankets or teddy bears, please feel free to bring them along.
Jenny McCarthy has worked as a portrait and wedding photographer for over 13 years. From her stunning studio in Ballymount, Jenny has built a reputation as one of Ireland’s leading photographers. Specialising in newborn photography, she is the first port of call for many new parents who want to capture those tender moments with their new bundle of joy.